Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving

I'll be dreaming of turkey tonite. Actually i'm about to eat some delicious lamb stuffed cabbage i've made. Same old thing going on here, i'm lazy. I was going to go shopping tonite (still need to get some winter shoes, slip-ons aren't cutting it) but I've got a bit of a cold and its really cold and drizzling outside so i decided to just come home instead. Maybe start a fire, eat my dinner, watch some six feet under and have some tea. I'll go shopping this weekend.

Oh, i'm back on my cookie obsession. If i haven't mentioned it, ireland has the best cookies ever!!! Let's see, I had a stressful day at work, had a horrible meeting with a client. She was the very definition of the word Bitch, I've never wanted to walk out on a client meeting until today. I Won't get into it, just believe me. Then just really busy. Somehow I managed to stay in an uncalled for good mood all day.

Dinner's up. Happy thanksgiving everyone! Gobble gobble.

2 comments:

Tyler Long said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

I wish I could have some of those delicious cookies with you ... I LOVE COOKIES!

Anonymous said...

I ate too much! Wheeee!